Our Solutions Delivery service delivers targeted business solutions within your Microsoft 365 environment leveraging your existing licensing investment.
From simple requirements to more complex use cases, we deliver cost-effective solutions with Teams, SharePoint, Lists and Power Platform services, using familiar tools and functionality and benefiting from built-in Microsoft 365 authentication and security.
We work with you to define requirements then design a solution using services and capabilities available with your Microsoft 365 subscription, leveraging pre-existing components where possible. We advise where additional licensing may be of benefit – for example to open up additional Power Platform capabilities – and help identify, evaluate and integrate suitable 3rd party solutions where these might add value to native Microsoft 365 capabilities. We coordinate with your internal IT resources to deploy the solution within your Microsoft 365 solution, then provide training and help with onboarding and adoption.
We have delivered Microsoft 365-based solutions across a range of business areas, including:
- Project management: solutions built with Teams and SharePoint to support the delivery of complex programmes of work, including secure collaboration with external stakeholders;
- Employee experience: corporate intranets, enterprise social networks, induction and onboarding solutions using SharePoint, Lists and Power Apps;
- Document management: solutions for managing audited and controlled documentation using SharePoint, Power Automate for workflow, Power Apps for streamlined mobile access and Power BI for reporting;
- Business process automation: solutions to streamline and support a wide range of business process requirements across finance, procurement, HR, IT, and field and office based operations;
- Return to work: solutions to manage communications, compliance and space booking requirements relating to employees returning to the office, using Teams, Shifts, SharePoint and Power BI.
See Our work for further examples of our Microsoft 365-based solutions.
Internal teams looking to develop business solutions using Microsoft 365 and in need of external capacity or expertise, including
- IT / Microsoft 365 project teams
- Business process owners
- Departmental / functional teams
- Business leaders
Flexible service to support your internal teams to develop Microsoft 365-based solutions. Example Solutions Delivery services include:
- Scoping, requirements definition and solution envisioning
- Technical prerequisites, including SharePoint, Teams and Power Platform services admin centre configuration
- Microsoft 365 solution design and build
- Solution governance and administration models
- Onboarding and end-user training
- Ongoing solution and adoption support