Bolster your in-house team with external expertise and extra capacity to help your employees adopt and get value from Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 is packed full of powerful features to help individuals be more productive and help teams collaborate more effectively. But without the right guidance, training and support users will typically adopt and use only a fraction of the capabilities available to them.
Our Adoption Support service provides a flexible, cost effective way to supplement your in-house resources with external Microsoft 365 expertise. We can work behind the scenes – supporting your IT, business transformation or internal communication teams – or provide responsive, effective support directly to end-users. We’ll help you stay on top of new Microsoft 365 capabilities and we’ll help establish the internal systems, processes and know-how needed to continue growing and supporting adoption of Microsoft 365.
For organisations wanting to proactively encourage and support adoption of Microsoft 365 capabilities, but with limited bandwidth or expertise to deliver this internally. Aimed at teams with responsibility for promoting and supporting adoption of Microsoft 365, including:
- IT / helpdesk
- Microsoft 365 project teams
- Internal communication or HR teams
- Business transformation teams
This is a flexible service which can be tailored to your particular requirements – either to provide a short-term injection of ideas and extra capacity, or as a longer-term extension to your in-house resources. Example Adoption Support services include:
- User adoption strategy and planning
- User comms and guidance materials
- User training for Microsoft 365 apps and services
- Functional / ‘how to’ support direct to users (to supplement IT helpdesk / technical support)
- 3rd line specialist support for in-house IT teams
- Design and implementation of governance models for Teams and SharePoint
- Coaching / upskilling of in-house teams responsible for Microsoft 365 adoption