Get the right foundations in place for effective adoption of Teams, SharePoint and other powerful capabilities included with your Microsoft 365 subscription.
Build on your existing investment in licensing and deployment costs for Microsoft 365 to help end-users take full advantage of available services and capabilities, while ensuring you maximise business value and ROI.
Our Adoption Readiness service provides assessment-based guidance and hands-on support to optimise your Microsoft 365 environment, showcase capabilities, identify focus areas and plan your adoption journey. Gets you ready to confidently move forward with adopting and using Microsoft 365, with content and deliverables including:
- Technical readiness assessment & recommendations
- Governance and support model implementation
- Adoption best practices and Microsoft resources overview
- Showcase wider toolkit of Microsoft 365 capabilities
- Microsoft 365 adoption planning
Designed for organisations in the early stages of deploying Microsoft 365, typically with limited adoption of Teams and SharePoint beyond basic chat, meeting and document storage capabilities.
Aimed at IT and Microsoft 365 project teams with responsibility for managing and supporting adoption of Microsoft 365.
Comprehensive package of assessment, analysis, guidance, implementation and adoption planning. Modules include:
- Technical landscape assessment (incl. licensing & provisioning, device landscape, SharePoint & Teams admin centres)
- Review of governance, user education & training, communication and adoption support models
- Review of business and user requirements, and identification of focus areas and priorities for adoption of Microsoft 365 services
- Demos of key Microsoft 365 services and capabilities
- Showcase of user adoption best practices, including Microsoft’s Adoption models and resources
- Assessment feedback and recommendations
- Implementation of SharePoint & Teams admin centre recommendations
- Design and implementation of governance and support models
- Microsoft 365 roadmap and next steps planning.
Service can be configured according to requirements and budget. Sessions are delivered remotely via Microsoft Teams.