Comprehensive service providing the technical foundations, know-how, systems, processes and governance you need to start creating and working with Microsoft 365-based solutions.
Take your adoption of Microsoft 365 to the next level with our Solutions Accelerator service. Combines internal capability building with design and build of initial high-priority solutions to deliver both long and short-term value.
Key features and benefits:
- Audience-specific tracks, with IT-focused modules covering technical configuration and administration and business-focused modules covering Microsoft 365 capabilities and solution design.
- Hands-on support to configure your Microsoft 365 environment and implement a solutions governance model.
- Explore the ‘art of the possible’ with Microsoft 365-based solutions and develop working solutions in your Microsoft 365 environment based on your organisation’s use cases.
For established Microsoft 365 customers wanting to implement a robust Microsoft 365 solutions model for their organisation. Suitable for teams with responsibility for management and adoption of Microsoft 365, and for business stakeholder teams wanting to leverage existing Microsoft 365 licensing investments to deliver targeted business solution.
- Microsoft 365 project teams
- Business transformation teams
- Operational teams
Extended set of activities to implement the building blocks required for delivering and supporting Microsoft 365-based solutions, and to design and deploy example Microsoft 365 solutions within your own tenancy. Modules include:
- Microsoft 365 solutions readiness assessment (technical, governance, resourcing, support)
- Assessment feedback and recommendations
- Implementation of Microsoft 365 admin centre recommendations (SharePoint, Teams, in-scope Power Platform services)
- Microsoft 365 solutions governance model design and implementation
- Demos of key Microsoft 365 services and capabilities
- Showcase and demos of Microsoft 365 solution examples, including first party / Microsoft-provided solutions and custom solution examples
- Microsoft 365 solutions methodologies and processes
- Identification and prioritisation of business focus areas and specific opportunities / use cases for Microsoft 365 solutions
- Solution development involving relevant business and IT stakeholders, including deployment of solutions within customer’s Microsoft 365 tenant
- Microsoft 365 solutions roadmap and next steps planning
The service can be adapted and configured according to requirements and budget. Sessions are delivered remotely via Microsoft Teams.