Entry-level service for IT and business teams looking to understand and leverage the capabilities of the wider Microsoft 365 toolkit.
Our Solutions Primer service uses small group sessions facilitated by Microsoft 365 experts to inspire and upskill delegates on the powerful capabilities of tools including Teams, SharePoint and the Power Platform suite, and less familiar services such as Lists and Forms.
Each group benefits from an introductory session to showcase tool capabilities and upskill delegates, followed later by a solutions-focused workshop to explore ways in which Microsoft 365 tools and solutions can support specific business requirements and use cases. Sessions are tailored to your Microsoft 365 and business context and requirements, with each group receiving a follow-up report summarising the focus areas, use cases and potential solutions identified in the sessions.
Designed for organisations which have deployed Microsoft 365 – including Teams and SharePoint, and ideally with access to some or all Power Platform services. Aimed at teams working together on common requirements or processes, including:
- IT / Microsoft 365 project teams
- Microsoft 365 champion communities
- Departmental / functional teams.
Assumes users are familiar with standard Microsoft / Office 365 applications (sessions are not designed to provide user training for basic functionality).
Core service comprises:
- Scoping / planning call (1 hour)
- Session planning
- Introductory presentation and Q&A session (2 hours)
- Call to review session 1 and plan for solutions workshop (1 hour)
- Solutions-focused workshop session (2 hours)
- Follow-up report summarising focus areas, use cases and potential solutions.
The core service can be supplemented with additional introductory and/or solutions-focused sessions. Recommended maximum group size of 20 for introductory sessions and 10 for solutions-focused sessions. Sessions are delivered remotely via Microsoft Teams.
Delegates come away inspired, upskilled and motivated to adopt and use the powerful Microsoft 365 tools and capabilities covered in the sessions (typically including Teams, SharePoint, Power Automate and Power BI).
Business / team leaders come away a clear understanding of the possibilities and benefits of Microsoft 365-based solutions, with an output summarising the potential use cases and solutions identified in the sessions. Common solutions include:
- Collaboration and project management
- Employee engagement and communication
- Document management and workflows
- Automation of business processes
- Data capture, reporting and visualisation.
Core service package (incl. scoping / planning, introductory session, solutions workshop, follow-up report):
- £375 per additional intro session
- £750 per additional solution workshop (including planning call and follow-up).
All costs are exclusive of VAT.