Unlock Value From
Office 365 is the market-leading collaboration and productivity solution from Microsoft.
Maximise your ROI with help from the Office 365 Adoption & Change Management Experts.
Office 365 is the most complete enterprise productivity solution available. Your investment in Office 365 will deliver a range of benefits ‘out of the box’.
- Comprehensive suite of productivity apps accessible anywhere on any device
- Familiar Office experience expanded with next-gen collaboration services
- Robust, scalable and extensible solution offering a plethora of integrations
- Sophisticated admin controls, with advanced security and compliance features
- Zero maintenance and flexible licensing reducing overall IT costs.
Better Ways Of Working
The real value of Office 365 comes not from the technology itself, but from the new and better ways of working enabled by the technology.
These outcomes result from end-user adoption of Office 365, and the embedding of Office 365 capabilities into operational processes and workflows.
Connect people and teams across locations and timezones to transform project working
Streamline information sharing and decision-making; foster dialogue and engagement
Transform individual productivity and team effectiveness with the latest mobile-first apps
Agility & Flexibility
Work from anywhere on any device with secure access to local and cloud-hosted apps and data
Office 365 has grown phenomenally in terms of sales and deployments, however adoption and usage remains low overall.
For those investing in Office 365 this adds up to significant untapped potential – and can lead to a number of negative, and avoidable, consequences:
- Low adoption and usage means ‘people and process’ benefits are missed, leading to lower ROI from Office 365
- Increased risks from shadow IT if users opt for alternative applications
- Unnecessary duplicated spend on software which could be replaced by Office 365
- For Microsoft Partners, low adoption = low consumption of licenses.
Technology + Adoption = Business Value
The fact is that technology needs to be adopted and used in order for it to deliver value for your workforce and your organisation.
Office 365 can be complex and change is often difficult for users – therefore the various aspects of Office 365 adoption and change need to be well planned and managed.
Office 365 FastTrack resources
Microsoft provides a range of resources through its FastTrack centre, including remote technical support for migrating mailboxes and data, and a library of templates and materials.
To find out more, visit fasttrack.microsoft.com.
Help With Office 365 Adoption & Change
Don’t leave Office 365 adoption and business value to chance.
Getting the most from your Office 365 investment requires the right expertise and resources. FastTrack is a great starting point, but sometimes you need more tailored, hands-on advice and services.
- Microsoft customers: supplement your in-house resources and existing supplier relationships; build internal knowledge and capabilities
- Microsoft partners: extend your service offering and increase revenue with white-labelled Office 365 adoption & change management services.
Talk To The Office 365 Adoption & Change Management Experts
Betterworking provides expert advice and services that help you to unlock value from Office 365.
- Building the business case, and developing a strategy and roadmap for Office 365
- Transitioning users and business processes from legacy solutions to Office 365
- Supporting adoption and usage of new capabilities
- Realising business value / ROI from your Office 365 investment.